where'd they go?

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by jremines, Sep 10, 2007.

1. jremines

jremines Banned

hey ya'll...Names joey..just joined up today..googled for some forums in ohio and found this one...I was wondering if i could get some help here..I fish findley state park for carp alot..and in the last two days since the temprature dropped I aint been able to hook up with one...any pointers on where these big boys went would be help me out alot.I've tried every hotspot I know..just about every depth..I've had a few good runs..but nothin set up.

:S ,
    Joey

2. If I were fishing this pond I would keep the baits in close, using plain sweet corn.

Check out www.carpanglersgroup.com if you want to find out more about baits and techniques. There is a section for Ohio Valley too, maybe someone on there lives in the area or has fished this place.

3. I have actually fished there also, never for carp though. I go the blanchard for that!!!! Even though many of the carp there are tumored/beaten up, it's still fun.

I would go with bottombouncer on this one, try sweet corn (whole kernel) in from a can. You can also find various dough recipes, I can help you out with that part if you'd like!

Anything been hitting lately there?