close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where you fishing this weekend?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rooster, Jun 29, 2004.

1. I know that it is early, but my weekend starts at noon tomorrow! I will be fishing the Paint Creek area for everything that swims. If your in the area and see a really good looking guy catching a ton of fish out of a blue kayak, stop and say hi! :D Everyone have a safe & GREAT 4th of July!

2. I don't have a blue kayak and I won't be in that area so how are people going to see me there. :D :rolleyes: :eek: Good luck. I will be out of this place on Thursday for a four day weekend. Can't wait. Working on the boat and fishing.

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i'm still looking for an idea on where to go..any suggestions will be appreciated..banking it..of course..

4. I'm going to the Pepsi 400 in Daytona, fly out Friday. I'm staying at the Embassy Suites and they do have a lake on the property so I'm gonna hit that Friday night. Bringin a Rod to a Race go figure??

5. Hopefully taking my nephews out, 8 & 10 year olds for some bluegill/crappie action at Ladue or Aquilla. I don't know who has more fun on one of these annual outings, them or me.

6. catking

catking Banned

I'll be down in Fort Myers Florida doing a little bassin in a few ponds ;) I've heard they grow rather large down that way.I'll be gone for 8 days........THE CATKING !!! :)

7. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

Good luck King. Make sure to bring back some of those Hawgs and release them up here. Hope that curse everyone talks about don’t follow you down there. If it does before you know it no one in Florida will be able to catch fish.
    :D

Me myself I am fishing (Hopefully) in some private ponds. I have a feeling most lakes will be pretty crowded. Just a thought..

8. catking

catking Banned

DA KING will be fishin while keeping a VERY low profile ;) But if you alll see a huricane forming in the next couple days .......Well, I don't need to say more :D THE CATKING !!!

9. Hopefully gonna get out this weekend for the first time since May (those new little ones can keep ya kinda busy). Headed up to Indian Lake on Monday to spend the day with my dad. Hope I don't get run over by all those pleasure boaters and jet skis!!!!! We'll just find an out-of-the-way spot and see if we can get some crappies or gills. May see about an 'eye or 2 also.

10. Bischoff On Monday. I Am Gonna Try To Find Consistant Deep Water Structure. Tired Or Relying On Bank Structure While Guys Fishing 100 Yards Of Bank Consistently Beating Us. There Is One Huge Flat With A Big Drop And Hopefully Find A Couple More Incase Someone Beats Us To That Piece Of Water In A Tourny.

11. Tomorrow morning I will be on 4-mile creek trying to figure out the smallies

Tomorrow night I will be on East Fork cattin'

Saturday probably spend some time on the East fork of the Miami/Stonelick creek for more smallies

Sunday/Monday I may hit a private pond for largemouth

Ah I love a four day weekend

12. Probably Nimisila Saturday, Sunday may just take off to spend day with family at Atwood. Not sure if I want to fight the crowds that will be on the lake on the 4th.

See you on the water.

Carl