Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is going out of town on Saturday. I will be fishing about an hour after I drop here at the airport until she returns on Tuesday. I plan to start with the Ohio River stripers, and if they are hitting I will probably fish the Ohio four straight days/nights. If not, I will try to get some skipjack (still haven’t caught 1 in almost 18 months), and try my luck with the Ohio River cats. I also hope to make it up to Rocky Fork and checkout the carpin.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Brookville tomorrow

CJ Brown or the Ohio Sunday

·
Team OGF
2,132 Posts
I'm going for the big O. Stripers watch out! I got Spoons, Rattle Traps and cicadas and I ain't afraid to used them!!! :D

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Buckeye Lake. I'm there all weekend house/catsitting.

fishintiger

·
Registered
269 Posts
Camping & fishing all weekend at Pymatuning. Will be my first time ever on this lake & looking forward to it.

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Not sure if I'm going tomorrow. I'm tired now, we'll see what the weather looks like. If I do go, it'll 90% likely be Nimisila.

Sunday, I have a Summit Sportsmans event at Ladue. Crappie outing.

Carl

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
I'm hitting Cowan Lake Saturday early morning. I just got wind my fishing partner MAY be too sick to make the trip. I've got a blue 14 ft. tri-hull with a force 9.9 and a old faded foot controlled motorguide troller up front. I drive a 2003 black Ford Ranger Supercab w/Edge package. If anybody sees me - say hi; especially if I'm alone and your on the bank cause I'll pick you up!

Good Luck to everybody this weekend; it may be a wet & wild one! :D

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
Heading there in about an hour. The Carp Anglers Group (CAG) and the OGF outing is this weekend at the camp ground . Stop in and say hey !!! DA KING !!!

·
TeamOGF
6,985 Posts
W.Branch, or Nimi...Saturday.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well had plans for either new london, wellington or shreve but instead it'll be 8 hours of overtime. If I get the yard mowed in time after work saturday i'll head out and do some night-fishing i suppose. I've yet to catch my first channel cat of the year.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts