close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where you fishing this weekend?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rooster, Jun 11, 2004.

1. My wife is going out of town on Saturday. I will be fishing about an hour after I drop here at the airport until she returns on Tuesday. I plan to start with the Ohio River stripers, and if they are hitting I will probably fish the Ohio four straight days/nights. If not, I will try to get some skipjack (still haven’t caught 1 in almost 18 months), and try my luck with the Ohio River cats. I also hope to make it up to Rocky Fork and checkout the carpin.

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

I'll be taking some friends waterskiing, and plan on harassing fishermen on Alum ;)

3. Brookville tomorrow

CJ Brown or the Ohio Sunday

4. Tee

Tee Team OGF

I'm going for the big O. Stripers watch out! I got Spoons, Rattle Traps and cicadas and I ain't afraid to used them!!! :D

5. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

Muskie Tournament at West Branch

6. Buckeye Lake. I'm there all weekend house/catsitting.

fishintiger

7. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

Ohio River, launching at Tanners Creek. Maybe this time I won't destroy a cast net.

8. I'm heading to Presque Isle Bay AGAIN in Erie, PA. This place is habit forming....

9. Big O for me,early before the heat sets in.Daryl

10. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

All day Saturday with the girl...she's making lunch, i'm catching it!

11. Camping & fishing all weekend at Pymatuning. Will be my first time ever on this lake & looking forward to it.

12. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

Let us know how you do, Ronk. Pymatuning is one of my favorite lakes! :) Good luck!

13. Not sure if I'm going tomorrow. I'm tired now, we'll see what the weather looks like. If I do go, it'll 90% likely be Nimisila.

Sunday, I have a Summit Sportsmans event at Ladue. Crappie outing.

Carl

14. I'm hitting Cowan Lake Saturday early morning. I just got wind my fishing partner MAY be too sick to make the trip. I've got a blue 14 ft. tri-hull with a force 9.9 and a old faded foot controlled motorguide troller up front. I drive a 2003 black Ford Ranger Supercab w/Edge package. If anybody sees me - say hi; especially if I'm alone and your on the bank cause I'll pick you up!

Good Luck to everybody this weekend; it may be a wet & wild one! :D

15. catking

catking Banned

Heading there in about an hour. The Carp Anglers Group (CAG) and the OGF outing is this weekend at the camp ground . Stop in and say hey !!! DA KING !!!

16. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

pymatuning sunday.........i hope.............. :cool:

17. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

W.Branch, or Nimi...Saturday.

18. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

lake hodgson in ravenna sun.......jim :D

19. Well had plans for either new london, wellington or shreve but instead it'll be 8 hours of overtime. If I get the yard mowed in time after work saturday i'll head out and do some night-fishing i suppose. I've yet to catch my first channel cat of the year.