close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where you fishing this weekend?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rooster, May 19, 2004.

1. Yea, I know it is early to be talking about the weekend, but my weekend starts tonight after work! Going to AEP for 4 days of non-stop bassin!

2. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Not exactly sure yet. Will be taking fishingtiger out for some carp somewhere. All depends on water levels :D Gonna try to get him his 1st "sought after" carp :)

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Prolly Alum or Delaware...whichever is cleaner with less traffic

4. Headed to Coldwater Mich for some pike and bass fishing.

5. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

my family and I are headen down to Texas to see my family. We will be fishing a small hidden lake that has produced fish over 7#'s in the past. Am hopen the fish will be active. The lake is crystal Clear and the vegitation that was there last year has not come in yet. When my brothers went there about two weeks ago they said it was very slow fishing. Hope by the time we get there, there will be at least a little vegitation for fish to use as cover.

I'll post results if there is anything to post.

6. Friday evening going to Alum. Saturday and Sunday Hoover. If you see a grey Xpress out there be sure to wave.

7. SSA/Big Brothers&Sisters Kid's fishing outing at ODNR Dist. 3 office ponds on Saturday, SSA Silver Lake Crappie outing Sunday.

8. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

probably berlin and maybe squito. or mogadore, or milton. the only one for sure is berlin.

9. sauguy

sauguy river & muskie angler, dayhiker

pymi for seven days

10. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

11. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Eastern Ohio to see if the flatheads will cooperate :)

12. Local pond for BIG BASS!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Going to Lake Erie/Vermilion again. This time with the better half for our anniversary. :D

14. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

x-series on berlin sunday

15. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Pobably West Branch, allthough I do need to get to Berlin soon the West Branch tourny is sooner.

16. Maybe Lake Erie on Saturday. Or local sunday on Berlin.

17. FishJunky

FishJunky AEP Tuber Association

Going to AEP Sat. Probley all day. First time to be there. Hoping to catch some bass.

18. Marblehead Area for some Sandusky Bay slabs. Maybe do some inland lake fishing on SUnday. Should be a great weekend with highs in the 80's. Maybe wer'e done with the snow until October?

19. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

Probably hitting Pymatuning unless I get real motivated and hit Leesville.