Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea, I know it is early to be talking about the weekend, but my weekend starts tonight after work! Going to AEP for 4 days of non-stop bassin!

·
Certified Hawg Master
689 Posts
my family and I are headen down to Texas to see my family. We will be fishing a small hidden lake that has produced fish over 7#'s in the past. Am hopen the fish will be active. The lake is crystal Clear and the vegitation that was there last year has not come in yet. When my brothers went there about two weeks ago they said it was very slow fishing. Hope by the time we get there, there will be at least a little vegitation for fish to use as cover.

I'll post results if there is anything to post.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Friday evening going to Alum. Saturday and Sunday Hoover. If you see a grey Xpress out there be sure to wave.

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
SSA/Big Brothers&Sisters Kid's fishing outing at ODNR Dist. 3 office ponds on Saturday, SSA Silver Lake Crappie outing Sunday.

·
AEP Tuber Association
893 Posts
Going to AEP Sat. Probley all day. First time to be there. Hoping to catch some bass.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Marblehead Area for some Sandusky Bay slabs. Maybe do some inland lake fishing on SUnday. Should be a great weekend with highs in the 80's. Maybe wer'e done with the snow until October?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts