close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where you fishing this weekend?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rooster, May 7, 2004.

1. Supposed to be a very nice weekend! I’m heading to Bischoff on Saturday afternoon looking for some BIG bass. Where are the rest of the OGF'ers fishing this weekend?

2. Saturday: West Branch for the slab crappie. It'll be good to get back to those speckled monsters. Catching those big salmon gets old. :D

Sunday: Not sure yet, maybe Nimisila for some bassin, or Portage Lakes. We'll see what the weather does.

Carl

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

HOPEFULLY lake erie for some smallies or somewhere on the sandusky fishing for white bass.

4. ShoreBoundOne

ShoreBoundOne lengthy Member

Plan on hitting the Little portage area for some nighttime carpin....also maybe check out the WB in fremont.
    That is if i am not out on the lake.

Mitch

5. catking

catking Banned

I'm going to try and hit a lake this weekend. Maybe Sunday, as I'm working Saturday. But I could always go Saturday night, maybe Rocky Fork to carp. CATKING

6. Did my weekend fishing today at a couple of local ponds. Managed 16 bass all from 2 pounds to 7 inches. Not a bad day! :D

7. Tee

Tee Team OGF

I'm goin out on the Ohio for some hybrids and Bass action!

:cool: