Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have NO idea! The rain has blown-out all the rivers in my area, and I’m sure that the lakes are extremely muddy. I might check out some small ponds that usually stay relatively clear even during the worst conditions. Or, I might just take the time to scout some new spots for a later date. I’ve wanted to locate some good launch sites for the Stillwater River, and there are a few small lakes in Indiana and Kentucky that I’ve wanted to inspect.

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
West Branch for muddy water crappies. Tournament there Sunday.

Team Love Potion Number 9 gonna have a strong showing. LOL

Carl

·
Registered
210 Posts
Club tourney at West Branch, wish me luck going to need it. "J"

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,428 Posts
Griggs if this rain ever stops and let the river settle down! :mad:

·
Livin' the moontime
846 Posts
Muskies Inc tourney at Clearfork.
Best report I've heard from this lake in the last week was a 16 incher caught trolling..... :rolleyes:
EH

·
Registered
358 Posts
Early Bird Sunday Morning..... :confused: Anybody got any reports??? Heard Winner this past Sunday had 19+. Supposedly 5 5+ hogs weighed in.... :eek:

·
OSU outdoorsman
2,230 Posts
Lake Erie! hopefully, I have a charter planned for sat, if we can get out. First time on Erie so I'm excited. Hopefully I'll have some pics to show everybody

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sat Lake Erie out of Turtle insland, jiggen for eyes. Sun Indiana for some LG mouth action in a few inland lakes. I'll report Monday Good luck to everyone.

·
Mellons mentor
4,001 Posts
Lake logan carpin, I think..My beloved river is blown out like it stays 10 monthes out of the year!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts