close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where you fishin this weekend?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rooster, Apr 8, 2005.

1. It looks to be a GREAT weekend for fishing! I’m stuck at work both Saturday and Sunday, but hope to sneak in a couple of hours of smallie fishing on a nearby creek.

2. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

thinking west branch lake hodgson or the big pond on sat hummmmmmmmm :confused:

3. Portage Lakes Saturday, West Branch Sunday...

But that dang cold/sinus thing is starting to relapse. I hate sinus infections!!! Maybe some hot crappie action will get those germs outta here!!

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Yardwork Saturday, Erie on Sun :D

5. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

C.J Brown.............Hopefully.

6. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Maybe Portage Lakes Saturday and Mosquito for sure on Sunday.

7. Ill be out there for the afternoon and all night! :B

8. Sunday in the Little Miami. Sorry for your luck rooster. I promise to think about you, well at least until the first cast.

9. Loramie both days all day!!

10. Chagrin for steelhead Saturday morning, Sandusky bay with the girlfriend for perch during the day, and hitting the Maumee with Pymybob on Sunday.

11. West Branch Sat and Ladue or West Branch Sun...

12. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Lake Logan saturday for carp, latter saturday paint creek for cats..Scioto river sunday for carp and cats.

13. ...Headed out in the afternoon for a few hours. Looking for the crappie bite, maybe some LM action.

Tim

14. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

Sandusky river for carp/cats friday/saturday/sunday!

15. 75% on Sun night at skeeter for crappie and cats...

16. Got my first fish of the year yesterday at Sycamore Creek in Picktown. I'm heading to Cincy to visit family and might sneak in a little fishing in the pond at the development.