close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where you fishin this weekend?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rooster, Apr 16, 2004.

1. The weather is supposed to be absolutely perfect this weekend! I’m planning on getting an early start Sunday morning, and fishing Bischoff for most of the day. Hope to get a MONSTER largemouth! So, where is everyone else fishing this weekend?

2. SSA Club Crappie Tournament at Mosquito Saturday, then a day of relaxing crappie fishing at West Branch Sunday. Can't wait to get out on the water! Bring the sunscreen!!!!LOL

Carl

3. East Fork Lake Practicing.

4. UFM82

UFM82 The one others want to be

This time of the year the lake should be on fire. ( Not like the Cuyahoga up there by The Mistake on the Lake. LOL Just funnin'.) The lake is known for its excellent population of LM and spotted bass. Not quality fish- most will be under 2 lbs, but quantity is the deal. Should be easy to score 15-20 fish in a day if you know what to do.

My only concern is the wind- 15mph can be aggravating while trying to run a breakline.

UFM82

5. Saturday heading out to Marblehead, to relax & fish the docks. Sunday looking at heading inland for some bluegill action. The fish should be on fire by Sunday with temps hovering around 80.

6. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

berlin, bass tourney sunday

7. I'll be fishing local farm pond on Monday, be out of town all weekend. I'm looking to get more of those largemouth!

8. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

I was going to WB tomorrow for muskies but a friend called & convinced me to have one penultimate go at the steelies at Ashtabula or Conneaut. Sunday is the steelhead finale for me with the OCBS spring fly fishing tournament & picnic.

9. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

I'll be at O'Shaugnessy early Sunday, Maybe Griggs tomorrow afternoon. Finish my honey do list and I'm outta here and on the water. Besure and post you results.