close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where would you go???

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by BottomBouncer, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Santee Cooper

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  2. Cumberland River

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Red River

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  4. Mississippi River

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. James River

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  6. Other

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. If given the opportunity to pick one, which one of these famous cattin' waters would you pick to fish????

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

3. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

MISSISSIPPI RIVER. i've fished this alot before, and so have alot of my family. though i havn't fished any of the others, i know this river has absolutely huge fish in it.

4. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

I voted for the James River, But Id fish any of them. Ill be checking out the Mississippi River in July. I may be fishing it but not this summer, It is going to be a scouting trip when I go to Kansas. I have to scout out some Deer Property too out there. Ill be looking for some place's to fish while Im there too. :D

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Santea Cooper,........ if Catking can catch fish there, anyone can!!!!!

6. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

I've fished the James river and the Red river this year. For numbers hit the Red River late may through June. For big fish go to the James from Nov to April.

I have fished Santee-Cooper and it is a fishery full of 10-20 blue cats.

7. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I've fished the James several times, unreal fishery... Blues are fun to catch but I picked "other" based on my dreadfull love of flatheads. I wonder about how many blues you could really catch in the James? The guide I used everytime I went was Jimmy Weir... the baits were as big as my hand! We wern't going to catch little ones doing that :D

Great thread by the way!

8. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Robby, did you ever make a thread about the Red? Would love to read the whole story!

9. I could swear I read a story on his Red trip???

Anywho, I picked Santee.......from what I have seen, there are some BIG flatties in there too. One day I'll get down there. I've heard there are big flattties in Florida too? Anyone know if that is true?