close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where to Go

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by HookUpFishOn, Jun 3, 2007.

1. I'm looking to find a place to take a group of people camping this summer. I've been looking at the DNR's website trying to find a spot. I'm looking for a park that is pretty quiet with a horsepower limit on the lake. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

Thanks,
    Dan!#

2. Kser Lake. no motors of any kind allowed. float tubers heaven. lots of campsites offer full shade. campsites # 78,79 are secluded. i go there alot. no showers though.

3. sevenx

sevenx "I sat by the river" N.Mc

Stonelick is electric motor only, has camping swimming beach etc. No gas motors = quiet camping. Cowen has limited horse power and all the amenities. Cowen is usually considerd better fishing that stonelick but either would be a good place to check out. S

4. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Buck Creek state park...
    It is nice with full amenities and a big swimming beach. It also has cabins and other types of camping. It offers Walleye and White bass in good #'s in the lake (C.J. Brown Reservoir). No H.P. limit :-( it has beautiful secnery

5. Cowan is a good choice. Limited hp and pretty good fishing but a little limited on the hiking trails. Great place for kids.