close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where to go?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by twistertail, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Well with my busy schedule and a new baby at home I dont have much fishing time at all anymore but I did get a weekend pass from the wife that I can use sometime in the next few months. I've though about a weekend of steelheading in NE Ohio, hitting the w/b run at Maumee or Freemont, pier fishing any where along the lake Erie shore, the w/b and wipers in the Ohio River or maybe a weekend of mushroom hunting and bass and bluegill fishing at AEP. So where would you go if you just had one weekend to fish all spring? I want to stay in Ohio but pretty much any place in Ohio is ok and I'm on the bank or in a float tube. Thanks for any ideas.

2. Although I have never fished for steelies can't say much about them.For me it would be wipers ;) Have fun with your 1 weekend!!!

3. I plan on having all the fun I can cram into one weekend!:D I really want to give the wipers a try but have never fished for them and dont know much about them. I have fished steelies plenty of times but never in Ohio. Oh what a tough choice!:)