close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where To Go-Ceasars Or CJ? *Wind*

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by NorthSouthOhioFisherman, Oct 25, 2008.

1. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

We are debating on where to fish tomorrow because of the high winds that will be rolling through. At Ceasars with a south wind there will be calm coves.. but will it be packed? We are looking for muskies... At CJ Jim Morris' report says that the eyes are biting near the Dam and with the SW wind it would be calm here. If you were to choose one of these lakes which would you choose? Thanks for any input or reports!

2. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

I have to say it was rougher than hell today at CJ
    I made the wrong choice about skipping Ceasars because we got the skunk at CJ
    Later
    Jonny

3. We made the same mistake. Felt like I was on Erie! Skunked also.

4. SAUGEYE HUNTER

SAUGEYE HUNTER CANT GO FISHING ENOUGH!

A Friend Of Mine Fished Cj Sunday, He Caught 3 Eyes. They Were All Small. He Fished The Rock Wall By The Spillway, Throwing A Vibe At Them. Fire Tiger Was The Color In 3/16 Ounce. He Said He Was Blown Around Pretty Good Also But, He Caught Fish!!

5. Green Boat

Green Boat Banned

Might start trying Indian for Saugeyes. I was at Moundwood Sunday evening and hit the limit. After the cold spell this week they should be turned on even more. 3/16 white jig with chartruese or white twister worked great for me.