Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
lake isabella sold them last year, im willing to bet some of the paylakes do, most of the old baitshops that had them are gone. i catch all my own anymore, lot cheaper and wild ones work better

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I believe Ryans Bait and Tackle on 25a south of Troy sells them along with SkipJacks.

·
Registered
675 Posts
try cincinnati wholesale bait shop. they are in the yellow pages...they seems to have a good assortment of different baits and reasonable pring!

GL

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I forgot about that place, Mud. That's where I used to buy bulk meal worms for our trips to Michigan (Fletcher's Pond). Great place to fish, btw.

·
Registered
44 Posts
try cincinnati wholesale bait shop. they are in the yellow pages...they seems to have a good assortment of different baits and reasonable pring!

If this is the one on Spring Grove avenue, I'm told it's out of business. Also, tried calling and no answer. Was fishing this weekend and a guy had some shiners. Said he got em in Addystown. Don't know exactly where though.

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
If your married, just say to your wife, "Honey Have You Gained Some Weight Lately?".

That will get you all the shiners you can handle. ;) :D

In all seriousness, I beleive Crawdaddys in New Carlisle sells Shiners too.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks again, y'all. I'm not surprised they're hard to find...they're so damn hard to keep alive. Especially when it's hot. You HAVE to have an aerator.

H2O - I have to go to Thailand in a few weeks. My wife was a little peeved because she said it's full of prostitutes. I told her that's very narrow-minded of her just because one comes complimentary with the room. Almost got one then.

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Thanks again, y'all. I'm not surprised they're hard to find...they're so damn hard to keep alive. Especially when it's hot. You HAVE to have an aerator.
I've also heard to try & keep that water as cold as you can will help.

H2O - I have to go to Thailand in a few weeks. My wife was a little peeved because she said it's full of prostitutes. I told her that's very narrow-minded of her just because one comes complimentary with the room. Almost got one then.
My wife would have hurt me for that one! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts