close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

where to get bait?

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by saugeyeslayer1, Jun 20, 2007.

1. I need to know where to get bass minnies or chubs in the phila,dover strasburg area.I dont care if I have to buy them or catch my own any help would be great .I plan on doing some cattin tomorrow night on the tusc and I cant find a place to get them .:) :B

2. Have you tried Corey at Cripple Creek? He's out by Tappen,I'd try there first.

3. The drive thru in Strasvegas usually has them. Brandts drive thru in Phila had some last year as well.

4. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

There is a new bait shop across from the Fuel Mart just north of town. I have never been there but drive by in my dump-truck all the time
    Tim

5. what town:confused:

6. I think the bait shop he is talking about is in Strasburg. If it is....they don't sell any live bait there....but they do have some GREAT deals on rods and reels and such...the drive thru I am speaking of is just a couple hundred yards past that place.

7. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

I am sorry, It is in Strasburg. Thanks Flippin. It would be a great place to put a bait shop.
    Tim

8. Thanks I ended up getting them at brandts I should of stayed home I got skunked oh well you have them days