Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Not bothered about it
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend someplace to fish tonight? I am drawing a complete blank. No place I know of seems to have any potential, and with my family "dragging" along, I am having second thoughts about going altogether now. I've been skunked everywhere this year. What left around the Colerain/Cincinnati area where you can actually catch fish at? I was going to go to Marsh, but calling there I found out all the good spots are already taken. Where else is there around here?

·
Not bothered about it
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Changed mind. I guess I just didn't want to go if family was going to go too. Try something tomorrow afternoon, if it doesn't rain. Maybe Sharon Woods.

·
I DIDN'T SEE THE SIGN
566 Posts
I caught some Smallies and some Largemouth at the GMR near Colerain. I used to work out there so I would sneak down on my lunch break.

·
Not bothered about it
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I caught some Smallies and some Largemouth at the GMR near Colerain. I used to work out there so I would sneak down on my lunch break.
I don't know where that is. Near intersection of River Rd. and Blue Rock? Or one of the parks down Miami River Rd?

·
I DIDN'T SEE THE SIGN
566 Posts
I know you got off at blue rock and drove to the the bridge and underneath it was the GMR.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts