close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where to fish tomorrow

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by NorthSouthOhioFisherman, Sep 8, 2007.

1. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Erie will be rough tomorrow and we were wondering if anything has been biting somewhere else nearby(oak harbor)? Thinkin sandusky or maumee. Wats the sandusky like rite now? If anyone has any suggestions to fish somewhere within an hour of here the suggestion would be appreciated!
    thanks nsof :B

2. Look into Resthaven wildlife area, just bring some bug spray with ya. I've had some good luck there with LMB's but bad luck with chiggers!

3. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

I wouldn't try the rivers, they are calling for up to 4" of rain tonight and tomorrow, and flash flood watches are up for all the local rivers and creeks. Might be a good day to watch a game or something.

4. I'll be fishing one of the upground reservoirs if the rain lets up a bit. But looking at the weather radar it ain't gonna happen soon.

May just go to Cabela's in Dundee, need a new fish finder. Had a three year old Lowrance go out last weekend:( and Lowance said it is out of warranty. Lookin at a Garmin 498c.

5. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

yeah we mite go to cabelas too. Rain has screwed things up. Mite even try PIB-thanks for the replys nsof