close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where to Fish CC?

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by gdalea, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Anybody have any recommendations on where to fish in CC for Crappie or Bluegill or White bass? Somewhere I can take my daughters and have some action? Also, for when they're not with me where are some good places to try for Saugeye?

Any recommendations on usually productive spots, bait and/or rigs are greatly appreciated!

2. MuskieLuv

MuskieLuv Soutwest Ohio Muskie Assc

We were there Friday and caught white bass until we were tired of it. They were not of any size but none stop action. We found them in the coves chasing bait fish. Just go around and look for the big schools of bait and if there is wb around you will see them busting the surface. We threw Vibes and in line spinners at them.

Not sure about eyes and crappie we were fishing for Muskie when we found the WB and got out the little poles. LOL

ML

3. Thanks for the suggestion! I brought my daughter out this afternoon, put in at the campground ramp. We saw the WB chasing the Baitfish along the north shore. Anchored nearby and casted spoons into the mix and it was non stop action! We had a blast! A few large drum added to the fun, especially on the ultralight gear!

4. MuskieLuv

MuskieLuv Soutwest Ohio Muskie Assc

Glad to hear it worked out for you and you had a good time!!!

ML