Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im headed out saturday with my buddy and his dad out of E72'nd. since his dad doesnt fish all that often he has no clue where to go for walleye/perch. And since i mainly fish around the islands im not goign to be much help so any tips would be appreciated. keep in mind we wont be trolling just casting. thanks!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
If your going out , be careful . Predicting strong winds . Eyes have been 50ft - 70ft . Should be a heck of a drift . Don't think to many guys been out lately , The lakes been rolling pretty good . There were a couple posts of catching eyes inside the breakwall too. You never know . Good luck , Be safe .

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply, not good news but hopefully the lake stays calm enough for us to get out there and get into a few fish.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
forcast stinks!!!!!!!! but it is just a FORCAST!!!:eek: staying home due to those!!!:D be carefull!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea ill have to ask them what they want to do because i havent been out on the lake yet and i really want to fish tomorrow. you guys have been having all the fun!

·
useless poster
8,806 Posts
there is a lot of good fishing inside the breakwall, not necessarily for walleye but all other species. the airport rip/rap wall hold a lot of fish along with the structure out in front of the wall.perch can usually be caught off the e 55 th st wall too.i will fish the harbor this weekend if the winds are a howling.

·
Registered
462 Posts
we picked up two just east of the rocky on harnesses- one was pretty nice. We were only fishing about two hours and it was slow but was still nice to pick a couple up. water was like glass- beautiful evening.

ddd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts