close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where to buy Vibees in Cincinnati?

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by autogyroenthusiast, Nov 19, 2008.

1. BPS online doesn't list them (haven't gone in the store to check yet).

Thanks

2. I believe Gander Mtn carries them and Dick's SG might allso

3. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Dixie marine has them. Its on Rt. 4 in Fairfield.

4. BPS has its own line of blade baits, dont know about vibees.

5. Perfect. 1 mile from work. THANK YOU

6. SConner

SConner Fish Whisperer

Dick's up in Englewood has them so I would assume they would down your way as well. They did not have much assortment in color or size.

7. Bass Pro Shop in Cincy and Dixie Marine on Rt 4 Fairfield.
    Bassky

8. If you order from their website, that may be true. But, if you visit the store in Cincy, Forest Fair Mall, they have them.
    Bassky

9. GMRcatman

GMRcatman I'm Back!

Stopped in at BPS today. There are no Vib"e"s there, only a BPS version, Cicadas, and a couple of Cotton Cordell versions. I asked and they said that if they did carry them they do not anymore.

10. I was in there early last week and i bought some. They must be sold out.
    Bassky

11. GMRcatman

GMRcatman I'm Back!

Bassky, thanks for the info about Dixie Marine. Stopped by tonight for the Fins seminar and picked up a few Vib"e"s. They had a very large assortment, colors and sizes.

12. Hello,

Bass PRO in Cincy has theirown line of blade baits called " Lazer eyes", I have had as good a luck on these as Vibe -E , I believe they have more flash and as much vibration on the lift? Stay in contact with the bottom and they will catch fish ! I have caught many Saugeyes @ Indian Lake on these Bass Pro baits.

Later and keep fishin,

13. To those that have fished the Vibe E blade lures or similar types of lure, what colors have you been successful fishing with and how and in what conditions do you fish these lures? I have not had much success with them and wonder why?
    ________
    Live sex webshows

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  14. I have fished a lot of blade baits over the years and the Vibes are by far the best I have used. Its hard to tell what color is best on any given day tho, but the ones I have my best luck with are chrome/blue,firetiger,solid gold and the gold tiger ( perch color ) I fish them a lot in spillways and vertical jigging in cold water in the fall and winter.