close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where to buy 3" Grubs?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ShaneR, Jun 26, 2007.

1. ShaneR

ShaneR I GOT ONE!

Went into Gander Mt. on the west side, couldn't find any. Went to Dick's in Grove City, no luck. I drove to R & R downtown where there is a huge selection of grubs. Got what I needed and I left. Just venting and letting anyone else know needing grubs where to go.

2. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

they some at Dicks Sporting Goods in Grove City, a good color selection also.

3. shwookie

shwookie fishing from a kayak

Hopefully they stocked back up in that section at the GC Dicks. It looked like a mini riot occurred in there this weekend.
    The pickings were very slim.

4. The Dicks on Sawmill usually has some..but yet you would think they would pretty much have the same as Grove City, even though I never have been there I have heard that Fishermans Warehouse on Williams Rd has everything and then some.

5. Perchy101

Perchy101 Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

I picked up my 3" Twister Tails at Wally World... They have the basic colors... White, Chart, Orange, and a Darker Color (pumpin seed?) and they also have a pretty decent 2" selection... The one over by Gander on the west side.

6. Order online unless you need them immediately. I always stock up at the end of winter. If you know the brands and colors you want it makes it so much easier in my opinion. Nobody around here really carries Kalin grubs consistantly so I have been forced to order them online for the past few years.

Fisherman's Warehouse on Williams Rd. always seems to have a good stock of Venom twister tails in the 2" and 3" size. I personally like Venom better than Mr. Twister but Kalin is still the best 3" grub around.

Jake

7. OSU_Fisherman

OSU_Fisherman Bassin' Buckeye

Also, if you're in a pinch sometime.... try out the Riverside grubs that they stock at Walmart. They have good action and seem to last quite a while without wearing out. Pretty cheap too!!:D

8. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

my dad likes riverside worms, i cant stand them lol. i cant get a fish off them, he gets many. for a buck hard to beat, plus all they are is YUM Plastics, says it on the pack.

9. Perchy101

Perchy101 Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

Yup... Those Riverside grubs at wally world seem to do the trick...