close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where should I go fishing tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Fishman, May 22, 2004.

1. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I have no clue where to go tomorrow. Tomorrow is my first real day off that I can go out and do something relaxing, to bad I don't know where to go and relax. I just moved here, I don't know the area at all and any help would be much appriciated, I live near Newtown in Cincinnati and I like to catfish and carp fish, heck I just like to fish :)

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

3. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

Fishman, Newtown is real close to me, I live in Eastgate. Unfortunately, where we live there are no real good places close. You may have to drive a little bit. Like Jack said Rocky Fork, Eastfork lake, Cowen, Caesars Creek. The Little Miami is right by you, but in that area you will have to do alittle scouting to find a decent hole, and the Ohio River is abour 15 minutes from you as well, it's high right now though. I usually fish the river.

4. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll check out some maps and see if I can find Rocky Fork... hope there is some carp in there ;)

5. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

How about East Fork, is that worth my time?

6. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

Crappielooker did well at east fork at one the ramps on the southern side of the lake Here's a link to a picture of the map on another ohio fishing site. You might want to also look at stonelick as there is almost no boat traffic (I'm assuming that your banking), but I still have yet to catch a carp from there. Post where you end up and I may come out (doubtful since I just got home from alum creek but still possible).

7. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I'm going to go to East Fork, my cell phone number is 419-563-5473 call me before you leave, if you do, and I'll tell you where I am. I'de be nice to have a fishing buddy :)

My name is Tom, hope to hear from ya.

8. UncleBud

UncleBud Retired and Happy

You must try Rocky Fork sometime. Wife and I stayed at the state camp grounds for a weekend a few years back. Had more fun fishing than a barrel of monkeys, even if the wife outfished me 3 to 1. :eek: :eek: We're planning going this year sometime with the boat. May have to try East Fork, too
    Good luck!!!