close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where should i fish this weekend?

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by dcfisherman, Nov 28, 2008.

1. where should i fish? is there any place at all

2. of course there are places to fish lol go east son go east

3. try some of the smaller rivers or creeks anywhere from the vermillion river east to PA. Lots of access, check the DNR site.

4. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

I concur. Head east. Lots of fish.

5. Not all fish are east, there's plenty west too! :)

6. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

There are some fish in the west side tribs but there is no arguing the fact that many more fish are on the east side. Good luck whichever way you head.:)

7. Fishaholic69

Fishaholic69 Fly Fishing Addict

ya I only dream of fishing the eastern rivers at night. then I wake up out west...... :(

8. ryosapien

ryosapien Bad@

if you haven't gone yet i would recommend going east chagrin conneaut. I was on the west side for the holidays and fished the rocky due to proximity. I fished friday and saturday. Hooked 2 fish the whole time. I fished ALL day both days. Only saw 3 other fish caught the whole time. I was surrounded by people too. Today i was working a run and some guy comes right behind me maybe 15 feet away and casts right in front of me. It took all i had to stay in check. In the end not worth the hassle i just moved to another riffle. Plenty of nice guys fishing the river but some are just inconsiderate.

9. if you want to catch more than 1 fish if that fish the Rock or head east get youself a heap o'trout . easter than the Grand that is.see yous there :) :B