close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where is the 2008 Buck of the Year Thread?

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by Fishstix, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Just wondering? I don't have anything to submit, but I love to look at pictures of bucks!

2. I agree it would be pretty cool to have a sticky thread where OGFrs could post JUST pictures of deer from this season. Everyone could start a new thread for the story, providing a place for us to congragulate them.

3. Ya, we could do that but then the guys who shoot the large deer will automaticly be rubbing it in the face of the baby buck killers! Well according to Muskarp that is!

I love kill threads where everyone shows their kills for the year! I think it would be a great idea!

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

OK here ya go.
    http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/community/showthread.php?t=107119
    Remember post pictures and a brief story. Please don't use the thread to complain about the size of the deer. If that happens we will deleate the post and close the thread. It's for bragging rights and a place to share your deer. Not a place to start complaining. Let enjoy other members hunts.

5. I agree...everyone should have the opportunity to post their TROPHY'S, regardless of the size. No matter what the case, a good hunting story is a good hunting story.

Thanks OGF

6. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Take some pictures guys!
    OGF will be having another big buck contest this year.
    Details coming soon!

7. its been a few years since i toook a trophy buck. but i will be sure to post it on here if i do so,,,