close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where is Lyre Lake?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by doegirl, May 9, 2005.

1. I was looking through the record fish list for Ohio and stumbled upon Lyre Lake (Pike). I've tried searching this forum, internet, and a state map to locate this lake. Can't find it. Anybody know where its at. Just curious, thanks...

2. It's east of Dayton near Medway on Lower Valley Pike. If I remember correctly it is actually owned by a fish and gun club? I think the lake or lakes are old gravel pits.

Steve

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Yeap, and save your time on tying to get in.
    I have been lucky enough to fish this place once. WOW, a 3lb Largemouth would be considered small. The lake isnt big, but it has or at least had TONS of trophy fish. It used to be a gravel pit for American Ag, I think now they are called Mark Marietta. The emps used to be able to fish Lyre Lake, thats how I got in. I hvae wrote letters asking for consideration for membership as well as left messages, but no luck, not even a simple response. I finally gave up 5 or 6 years ago. PS-Their phone number to the clubhouse used to be in the phone book.