Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Erie sure can make an average fisherman feel good.

In the past 4 days at Turtle, Big Daddy Friday and Saturday, My ex boss on Sunday and my son and his buddy today, we have boated an conservative 300 -325 walleye in 20 hrs of water time. This morning with my son and his friend it was the best morning yet. In 3 hrs this morning we landing over 70 eyes before we got blown off of the lake. We went back out for 2 hrs this evening and hit another 32.

Where else can you enjoy this kind of fishing, It's a very special place this time of year.

It was great seeing all of you this weekend and hearing all of you guys on the radio. Tremendous amount of fun.

I have one day left to do in the morning. I think after that I will have had my fill of the jig bite for a while, besides my arms and shoulders hurt.:D

GREAT job on putting this together Het. Ron is was great to see you out on the lake again.

Kim

·
Premium Member
8,718 Posts
Good seeing you again, Lundy. Thanks for the tip on the bite this morning, it was fun fishing next to you. You sure put us on some nicer fish. Thanks for the help at the dock, as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts