close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where can I get one?

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by fishintiger, Jul 27, 2004.

1. I need a prop for a motor that I am getting. A co-worker said I can have a motor that her and her husband took off a boat a while ago. The only problem is that it doesn't have a prop. The motor is a Scott Atwater/atwood. She wasn't sure which one it was. Do they still make props for these motor's? She isn't sure about any information on the motor. She is going to get all the info tonight. I am just wondering is a prop for this motor easily obtainable? Do they make a universal prop for most or all motors? Thanks guys.

fishintiger

2. Chances Are You Can Get 1..take It To Your Local Marina And See If They Have 1........

3. Two best places to try:
    #1 Lake Raider may be able to steer you in the right direction

#2 Outboard Marine Service in Lorain, Ohio, Brian Klima

4. Thanks guys. Delta Marine is just up the road from me and they seem to have everything (except for what I need probably) so I will have to check with them. Thanks again guys.

fishintiger

5. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

6. u may want to make sure the moter runs well and is worth the money of a new prop