close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where are you fishing this weekend?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rooster, Apr 8, 2004.

1. I had hoped to be striper fishing by this weekend, but at 30+ feet, it will be a few weeks before I hit the Ohio for some stripers. I will stick with the green bass and hit a small lake or pond. I will be hunting for the BIG boys. I might head back to Bischoff, Kincaid, or a pair of ponds that the king himself hooked me up with (just hope that they are not too muddy). So, where are you fishin this weekend?

2. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

Winton Woods on sat for crappies probably. It will be nice to get back on my home lake once I get back from school.

3. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

portage, bass tourney saturday

4. catfishhunter1

catfishhunter1 Doc's personal net boy

fishing either indian lake or grandlake stmarys :D

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Fishing friday and saturday morning for cats in the scioto.

6. Fishing Friday on Seneca for "eyes" with Hillbilly Bob & few other friends.

7. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Griggs this evening for slabs/bass.

8. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Erie ..if she behaves!

9. West Branch Saturday for crappies and I got a kitchen pass to even go out Sunday and fish in the afternoon. Happy Easter!

Carl

10. catking

catking Banned

Probably do a little carpin at a private lake. You all have a GREAT !!! weekend. CATKING :)

11. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Fishing in your toilet doesn't count Catking!!! :D

12. catking

catking Banned

Man, I can watch TV doing this also :D Hey, I might go Bassin at a pond also :eek: DA KING !!!

13. Bassin???

King, it looks like we may be fishing the same water tomorrow! I have to work and will not make it out until late in the afternoon. Warm them up for me, but leave a few (the BIG ones)!

14. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Bassin? King, whats a Carp/Cat guy doing by going Cassin?

Just kiddin, actually someone even asked me to go to one of Dales Tourneys. Man, I havent Bass fished in severla years, hopefully its like riding a bike!