close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where are you fishing this weekend?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rooster, Mar 25, 2005.

1. I will probably try the GMR for a saugeye. I only need to catch ONE Fish Ohio saugeye, and can forget about them for the rest of the year! Or, I might try a small creek for some smallmouth.

2. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

Reel Lady and I will probably hit Portage Lakes this weekend for Bass.

3. iwdavefish

iwdavefish Fishin' Fanatic

Hoping to hit the big pond for some early season 'eyes.

4. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

THE RIVER IS WHERE I WILL BE AT.

flash-----------------------------out

5. Eastfork Lake chasing crappies :)

6. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

In my house cleaning windows and scrubbing carpets wishing I was fishing....

Sounds like a country song, doesn't it?

7. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

All you need to do now is crash your truck and loose your dog and you will have a song for sure!! :D

8. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

For sure! The day is young and I still have to fly home from beantown! :D :D

9. catking

catking Banned

East Fork Lake is in great shape truck ;) lots of crappie anglers were there today.............Fishin- I'm going to check out lake Lorelei later in the day . Our river (eastfork) is muddy and a bit high so that's out..... Good Luck to ALL !!!!! THE CATKING !!!

10. Fish Tale

Fish Tale Sea Food Eater

Chagrin River........ Chasing Steelhead...leaving in about an hour........
    Good Luck Evryone!!!!!!!!

11. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Wolf Run Tourny.
    Reel Man did you get your boat yet??

12. Will be prefishing Buckeye Lake on Saturday. Anyone else going to be there look for a white and maroon Ranger with an Illini fan and a star-struck co-angler! I've never fished from the back of the boat before, amazing!

Eric

13. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

I'll be working but since the weather sucks so bad I probably won't miss out much. I bet that Wolf run tourney will be tough. Who ever gets a fish or two will probably be in the money. Warpath, at least buckeye is shallow so you don't even have to think about where to fish. You won't have to dredge the 20 feet deep water to get em cause there aint any. Good luck. Actually this time of year being in the back of the boat can be good. Your buddy up front will pitch in and get the fishes attention and you'll throw in and nail em.

14. i think i will leave my big boat home and take my bass hunter bass hunting in some strip pits.baby bass. :) :) :)

15. Hey another Illini fishing fan. Let us know how the pre fishing went. Did you go to u of i or are you from Illinois. While in Columbus now I am from Quincy, IL and graduated from u of i in "81" . I just bought a boat and joined ABA central and have never fished buckeye lake.

16. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Hey reelman are you guys practicing for our clubs open tournament? Let me know how you do. Good Luck!!

17. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Hoping to hit a few spots on the GMR, mainly scouting for new areas, but think the wife may come w/ me, hopefully may pick up a couple channels.

18. I'll be hitting the portage lakes also. frist time out this year. Hope the boat runs fine and the bass are active. maybe run into the reel family, would like to say Hi and see the new boat.

19. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

Mr Bass- We were planning on Portage because it was one of the first lakes to open up. I need to get the GPS coordinates from you for all of your honey holes before the tourney. Feel free to email them to me. :D
    Fish 4 Bass- We won't have our new boat this weekend. We will still have that old Tundra (if you want to consider 8 months old) The lead sled (a lot of the bass guys refer to the rangers as this because of their weight) won't be here soon enough. If you see us on the water or at the ramp say hi.

20. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Guys Guys Guys, save some fish for me! lol I wont be able to make it. Hope you all do good. Good Luck to all and to all a good night.