close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where are you fishing this weekend?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rooster, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Oh yea! It is nice down here in Cincinnati today. The weather is perfect, and the fish are ready! If the other IT guy in my department was not off for the next two days watching basketball, I would have left at lunch today.

I plan to fish the GMR for saugeye either Saturday or Sunday afternoon. I really don’t like fishing for them (too many snags), but I need to add another species to my Fish Ohio Award resume.

2. I'm going to try to hit Deer Creek for some saugeye but not sure if I will have time.
    You take the kayak out in the river?

3. Not this weekend, but VERY soon!

4. Well I have my buddy's bachelor party Saturday so....

Bah..I'll leave the jokes to your imagination :)

5. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

West Branch wading for crappie if the ice is gone from a few select areas or Nimi wading for bass cause I know the ice is gone from where I want to go.

Looks as though Saturday will be the better day according to the news this morning.

6. Saturday, Fin/Feather/Fur, fishing for gear and more folks for the crappie open...

Sunday, more than likely, Long.

7. Heading to clark lake with the kids. Took them last year and they had a blast. If anyone is going Friday, we will be there after school lets out.

8. i'm heading down to the ohio river by marietta.gonna try for cats-saugers or anything that bites.

9. sgofish

sgofish AEP or Bust

:p Goin' to Power(AEP) in about an hour. Taking small amount of tackle. Mainly going to scout "new" water for this spring.