close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where are you fishing this weekend?

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Rooster, Feb 4, 2005.

1. The weather looks great! Now, I just need to find a place to fish. Might just find a bait shop that sells skipjack, and try my luck with some Ohio River blues from shore. Any better ideas for SW Ohio fishing this time of the year?

2. I will be in the mad or Little Miami, time will tell.

3. Do you think the Mad will be fishable the weekend with all this snow melting? I might just head up there on Sunday morning! If you fish the Mad will you be going for smallies (lower river?) or trout (upper river)?

4. I will be going for trout. The water is perfect. There is a little color to the water to keep the fish calm. The level is up maybe 6" in the upper section, but that is normal for this time of year.

5. Looks like I will be trout fishing this weekend! I hope to get to the river around 9am on Sunday, if you want to meet up send me a PM! Oh, I will be using spinning gear, as I have NO luck with the fly rod.

6. I did my weekend fishing this morning. WEnt to Deer Creek spillway with a friend. Managed four hits between us in 2 hours, BUT NO FISH! They didn't cooperate with us. Oh well, it felt great to be out and enjoy some fishing.

7. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

OUFISHERMAN I'm down in mcarthur all the time, we'll have to hook up with buckeye tom sometime and catch some fish.
    Fishcrazzzzzzzzzzzzzy