Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, be safe because there will be a LOT of idiots out there this weekend! I hope to sneak out and do a little carpin at Stonelick on Saturday evening. I will also be tearing up the gills will BassnPro1 on Monday morning!

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
staying close and off the big ski lakes i will target knox and kokosing res probably sun have to work sat and mon

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Nimisila Saturday from 1pm til dark, not sure Sunday. Depends how many knuckleheads are out. :rolleyes:

Carl

·
Flatulent Entreprenuer
2,601 Posts
Findley state park, maybe the wellington reseviors.

·
The one others want to be
2,212 Posts
I'm leaving around noon today and will be flying to New Orleans by 4:30. I'll get to the little town of Leeville around 9:30 or so. I'll be spending Saturday, Sunday and half of Monday in Bayou LaFourche hunting speckled trout, flounder and big reds. Can't wait to get there.

UFM82

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I would like to get out but I should stay in and get final things done for quarter here at OU. HOWEVER, should I manage sometime, it will be in a local pond somewhere ;)

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
made it to Knox today after we did the S/T at oshanesy. I was there from 4pm until 8pm water is starting to clear up. I managed a couple small bass and a nice crappie. Well its raining like heck out side now so the water will look like crap agian.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts