close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where are you fishin this weekend?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rooster, May 27, 2004.

1. First, be safe because there will be a LOT of idiots out there this weekend! I hope to sneak out and do a little carpin at Stonelick on Saturday evening. I will also be tearing up the gills will BassnPro1 on Monday morning!

2. falls lake and shearon harris lake N.C.

3. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

staying close and off the big ski lakes i will target knox and kokosing res probably sun have to work sat and mon

4. Nimisila Saturday from 1pm til dark, not sure Sunday. Depends how many knuckleheads are out. :rolleyes:

Carl

5. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

mogadore fri, mosquito berlin or milton sat. and a pond sunday.

6. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

Findley state park, maybe the wellington reseviors.

7. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Delaware/Alum this weekend. Ought to be REAL interesting.

8. UFM82

UFM82 The one others want to be

I'm leaving around noon today and will be flying to New Orleans by 4:30. I'll get to the little town of Leeville around 9:30 or so. I'll be spending Saturday, Sunday and half of Monday in Bayou LaFourche hunting speckled trout, flounder and big reds. Can't wait to get there.

UFM82

9. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

No fishing for me the next two weekends. My folks are up from Houston.

10. I would like to get out but I should stay in and get final things done for quarter here at OU. HOWEVER, should I manage sometime, it will be in a local pond somewhere ;)

11. Mr.Bass

Mr.Bass Mr.Bass

12. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

made it to Knox today after we did the S/T at oshanesy. I was there from 4pm until 8pm water is starting to clear up. I managed a couple small bass and a nice crappie. Well its raining like heck out side now so the water will look like crap agian.