close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where are the Reel people

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pete Moss, Dec 20, 2004.

1. Where are the REEL people and Triton Bill? I miss there comments.

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

They will ring in here iam sure they just busy with the holidays coming.

3. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

yeah, and buzzbait from GFO. He fished with us once at paint creek. He was the one who him and his buddy got robbed there. He used to be the one with the info. on paint creek spillway and rocky fork.

bill

4. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

The REELS are back :D
    Gosh, I know, we've been absent from this site for a while. Thats NOT to say that we dont think or talk about you often though :)
    Between work and holidays, wow.. thats about all I can say. But... we survived :D
    Believe me, I wish right now more than anything that I had some great (and even comical) fishing stories to tell you, but unfortunately, instead, I am sitting here having incredible withdrawls from my boat and pole. Ugh.. what am I to do???? I swear, losing this whole "boat" thing is comparable to losing my right arm!
    Well, I suppose I can share with all of you that Reel Man and I have purchased our "Winter and Tow" vehicle. This may seem a bit ironic, being that we own a Tracker Tundra... But... we ended up purchasing a Double cab Toyota Tundra 4x4 Ltd.. OMG... this truck is sooooooo pretty!!!! It's black, and at this point still has temporary tags on it, but I am working on a custom plate for it (so all of you OGF members will know where we are at all times! lol) What makes this truck so unique is that it had a custom hood scoop put on by the dealer. We purchased it at Bedford Toyota, and I have to tell you, I LOVE those guys there! Believe it or not, I actually enjoyed working with a car salesman... Can you believe it? lol We worked with Major, he is the manager.
    So anyway, I hope that all of you had a great Xmas and New Years!
    [​IMG]

5. Hello Hello!

I haven't been fishing much in Ohio lately but have got in a couple trips to South Carolina for fishing on the Cooper River as well as Santee Cooper lake. This has helped me fight off the fishing withdrawals!

December was a busy month for me with work and the holidays and travelling.

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and Happy New Year!