Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Buddys And Me Have Been Everywhere All Over Alum And Other Places We Are Night And Day Fishermen We Go Allmost Every Day And Night With Little To No Luck It Is Getting Frustrating Last Year Was Great We Need Advice . Thanks Jason

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Try the fish & chip basket at Red Robin. If you don't mind paying a little more try the baked swordfish at a new place called Bonefish. BTW, welcome to the site! :)

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
the fish are in the water, and if you get to go almost everyday, then you def. should have more info than me, but ive been havin a great year so far, all i can say is jig and minnow....just keep throwing it around it will just about hit anything in the water.

·
It's Fishing not catching
515 Posts
I've had a lot of luck with crappies late night. I go to my little honey hole, and the other day I slayed 89 crappies at alum which are in my freezer now. But the fish are there and you just got to find them.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Maybe you need to switch up i just saw 2 guys this afternoon about 6:00 come in on boat at howard road ramp and they showed me there catch. There livewell was stuffed with 3-7 pound cats. They said using chicken liver on bottom but fishing tight to the banks or shore cats are shallow and eating like crazy they were fishing north of Howard road. So they are biting just have to figure out the bite. ;) Guy said bass were not biting well that came in about same time said they had been on beds and catchable but were no where to be found today or yesterday with the major cold front. By weekend should stabize enough to start biting decent again. I hope so will be pounding the water all day for crappie and saugeyes and whatever else bitee my jig:D

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Hey O1 what you fishing with for the crappies? I had heard they were hitting good. Deep or Shallow and any females in the bunch?

·
Registered
150 Posts
When I used to shore fish, some of my favorite spots were the riprap points along bridges and other structure around the riprap. Anywhere you find riprap and points/coves/cover and nearby deep water there is usually fish. I've caught bluegill, crappie and some bass/saugeye/channel cats this way and of course green sunfish love riprap too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We Took Your Guys Advice And We Have Started Catching Fish But Still Not Enough But I Am Almost Done With My 19 Ft Starcraft Bass Boat Then The Fishing Will Get Better

1 - 12 of 12 Posts