where 2 camp?

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by squeek, Apr 30, 2008.

1. heading down to aep for some huntin and fishing with my canoe,going that way saturday til monday. Any suggestions on campsites, would prefer one close to bluerock and some decent fishin? thanks for any help.

2. I'll get Bigun to post a few ideas, we've been down there a couple or three times, but I can't remember the campsite names.

Damny

3. My Dear Mr. Squeek,

It seems to me that you have not been to AEP country before. Blue Rock is a bit of a distance from AEP camping. The first thing that you are going to have to do is get yourself a free permit and map. These are available at The Quick ExChange store on St. Route 78 just 1 mile east of downtown Reinersville. There is loads of camping, and great fishing can be found in many of the AEP lakes and ponds. When you get your free map it will show you all the campgrounds and many places to wet a line. If you need more info please feel free to contact me at my email manchesterman@embarqmail.com

I live in Reinersville which is in the heart of AEP Lands and know everything about the area.

4. When we go down we have stayed at A,C,G and K all of which were nice. I would probably stick to A,C or one of the other camps located near the middle of the place, just to make it easier to see the whole place

5. i went and posted a new thread because i didnt make clear as to where to camp in the title of the thread, but i'll be checking out both. thanks for any info.