close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

when cardinals ATTACK....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hardwaterfan, Apr 10, 2005.

1. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

.....their reflection in the shiny black paint of your truck, you will suddenly have about 500 new scratches and it will look like someone tried to wipe your truck off with a pine cone.... dont blame the neighbor kids.... :eek: :rolleyes:

and i thought id seen it all.... i wonder what craziness tomorrow will bring.

2. sgofish

sgofish AEP or Bust

:( Had a huge male that ruined a sideview mirror over two summers. He eventually knocked the mirror finish from tha back of the mirror. Insurance man got a big laugh out of that one.

3. we had one that would fly into our kitchen window attacting it's image. this happened for several years...guess it was the same bird each year or the offspring of the first window attacker. those birds are seriously territorial this time of year.

steve

4. They are some of the most aggressive song birds around here period. You think Blue Jays are nasty...A couple years back doing a mist net survey we got some cardinals...well when you hold them you basically have to have another person put a small stick by their face becuase they will bit the stick and hold onto it tightly, if you dont, its your fingers.

5. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

my dad had the same problem with is side view mirror of his truck