close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

whats your superbowl menu?

Discussion in 'OGF Kitchen' started by iam20fan, Jan 31, 2009.

1. i am having chicken wings tossed with red hot, 5 layer taco dip,shrimp cocktail,and a cheese and crackers tray. i marinate my wings overnight in a mixture of redhot and buttermilk. comes out really good. i am not going to have any adult beverages cause i got the flu. i might sneak in a jameson and coffee in there somwhere it just depends how i feel.

2. Deep fat fried wings in mr. RedHOT. Beer battered Walley from last spring, and beer battered Prawns from my trip back to Seattle last month. Cedar planked filets of King Salmon from September Salmon run in the Puyallup river near Orting, Wa. It's an open bar here at 240's house. Just bring your own beer. The 52" HD flat panel is all ready (Thank you Sams Club) and the cable guy best not be late (just kidding I would never do something that stupid like count on a cable guy on Superbowl Sunday). GO STEELERS!

**Nice trick on the marinated wings. I'm going to try that.

3. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

can of tuna fish and an orange:confused:

hahaha, im working and thats my lunch:p

4. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Garlic wigs from Sunrise, and pizza from Wedgewood!

5. Egg salad Sandwich and a cold Beer...Was going to have the same as Ezbite....Ate the can of tuna last week...And don't eat Oranges...Go Big Ben and the Steelers.....Jim.....

6. hot wings and cheese sticks and meat balls cooked in beer and pumpkin pie for dessert.

7. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

deep fried pineapple rolled in some cane sugar! Kinda makes you forget its winter.

8. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Wings in 3 different sauces, BBQ cocktail wieners and coconut shrimp with a pineapple dipping sauce all spread out in front of me as I watch the highlights of the game on my 57" TV (the commercials):) !

9. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

What time should I be over?

10. fresh Walleye,wings.fries ,bake beans ,potato salad,Chile,,,beer,Jim Bean,Black Velvet,,Vodka,,,,,

11. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

The dough is rising as we speak...homemade pizza through the garden (right Het.) and across the farm and a few wings off the grill. They'll be dipped in various sauces too. :D The Bud's are chillin outside and did I say Hennessey...Oh yeah, the Henny will be rockin too...! ;)

Anybody but pissbugh...! Go Cards.

12. Wings Pizza and of course beer

13. Yanky

Yanky shakesbeard

wings from bw3, possibly my homemade ones if we run out, lots of beer, chips and salsa, and a 7 layer dip. homemade banana nut bread for desert if anyone so desires, although it doesnt really go well with beer.

i spent most of my time cleaning my pigsty of an apartment for my guests so thats as good as it gets this year.

14. Carpn

Carpn BOWFISHERMAN

Chili, Buffalo chicken dip, Spinach dip, 7 layer dip, Misc crackers and chips, Cheese and crackers, brownies, Goose jerky....Beer and other adult beverages...

15. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

You can come for some leftovers!:)

16. Had some friends over...All these leftovers I'll be eating Super Bowl Food for a week...Kraut and Dogs..Potatoe Salad..Wings...Frig is full...Had a great time...Fourth quarter the Damn ,,Steelers had us all running around ..Yelling ,,Screaming,,and Cussing...But pulled it out in the last 60 seconds.......Jim.....Glad it's over....