close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Whats your DREAM FISH to catch?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by H2O Mellon, Jun 14, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Within reason, whats your dream catch?

Mine is an Amazon River Catfish

2. A 50 lb carp (not grass carp) from US waters. Not many have accomplished that feat. Or any of those HUGE "carp" species from Asia...

3. dip

dip dip

WHINE goes with dream fish?

4. Sword Fish... Catch and Release Only

5. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Red,(wife) caught her 28 yrs ago! Still a keeper! LOL Actually, the next record bass out of Hidden Valley Lake. I have the current record at (9lbs.3oz.) and I caught it 5 yrs ago. I have seen bigger on the underwater camera. My next wish is a world record crappie. I can retire in 5 yrs and the dream is bigger than ever! I,m going to chase it! ;) LakeRaider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  6. 14 pound walleye
    8 pound smallie
    these have always been my goal and a 50+inch muskie
    so far i am at
    8 pound walleye
    5 1/2 pound smallie
    29 inch muskie(3 all same size)
    bobby

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

100-lb Flathead Catfish.

8. I just want to catch one of everything. And if possible, it needs to be of decent size.

9. Capt.Muskey

Capt.Muskey Ohio Fishing Militia

10. Basskisser1

Basskisser1 And A Kiss For Good Luck!

My dream fish to catch is a Muskie :eek:

11. A close second would be a 100LB+ Ulua from the shore in Kauai. These fish are beasts!

http://www.hawaiifishingnews.com/100plus_d.cfm?ID=167&order=ID

Number one is a Roosterfish by surf casting topwater plugs in Cabo San Lucas. As they chase bait, their huge fin comes out of the water. I can’t imagine what it must be like to be working a topwater plug about 100 yards out in the surf, and see a huge fin closing in on your lure…..One day!

http://www.bajadestinations.com/fishid/rooster/rooster.htm

12. I've seen a few fishing shows where the target was peacock bass, which would be my dream fish. To have a 20 peacock slam a topwater would be amazing!

13. Amazon cats and peacock bass. I will go on an Amazon fishing trip some day in my life.

14. I'm going to Kauai in December and was planning on doing some fishing....but now I'm looking forward to it even more....Thanks Rooster.. Maybe I'll have to look into fishing for Ulua a little more. We were going to go on a sailfish charter.

My dream, Any size, shape, or form of Marlin or even just a Billfish. Hopefully that dream comes true in December.

Kevin

15. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Jack..... 100 pound Flathead, shouldnt there have been a decimal point in there, I know your dream is really to catcha 10.0 pound Flathead!!!

Peacock bass, they would be great, I;ve seen shows where they brake multiple St Croix rods in half!!!

16. I saw a guy fly fishing for the peacock and broke his rod into 3 pieces!

17. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Makong Catfish from Thailand. Over 10' long and over 600#'s.

18. Heck its been so long since I've been fishing right now my dream fish would be a 6 inch bluegill!

19. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

50" Northern Pike or a 20lb Peacock would be a jolt