What's your beef?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Boom Boom, Jul 24, 2008.

1. My beef...paying at the pump, asking for a receipt & getting the message "see cashier for receipt", having to go inside, wait in line to get the paperwork I need. Post your "beefs" here.

2. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Paying the price that I do at that same pump!

3. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

Grade A angus.....oh..sorry..i meant to say, my biggest beef is when people either A: blow you off completely or B: don't let you know whats goin on when you have plans with them

4. I'd have to agree. To add to it. When people do you wrong and realize it and don't seem to care. I had someone cross lines with me and spent a minute trying to get it untangled. Then cut my line and not their's because it was taking to long to fix the mess they made.

5. Hooch

Hooch Fare Thee Well!

Why can't everyone put their shopping carts into the cart corrals that are all over the parking lot? Instead they just leave it next to their car and pull out.
    -Hooch-

6. FOSR

FOSR name of Alex

Apply brakes, slow down and steer into corner, _then_ apply turn signal.

7. just plain not using their turn signals

8. FOSR

FOSR name of Alex

Throw cig butts in road.

9. sitting behind someone stopped in the road to let the geese cross or finish
    crossing the road, they will get out of the road, I hav'nt ran one over yet

10. Ignorant boaters who would rather die than to deviate more than 3' from their chosen path from point A to point B.

11. groups of young teenagers smoking the whacky tobaccky down in my local flows. then calling me names and throwing up gang signs like they grew up in Compton, when they live in the Upper Class town of Dublin.....

also. Chicks who wear belly shirts who shouldn't wear belly shirts.

and drivers stopping on the entrance ramp to the free-way.

12. i about forgot. Taco Bell calling themselves mexican food...:mad:

13. New members who make you wonder why they ever joined. :confused:

14. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Ditto...! :confused:

15. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

ignorance.

people who confuse your and you're.

16. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

and their counterparts who decide to pull in and anchor in your trolling path between point a and point b:mad:

17. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

I gave up on this one many years ago. It's a thin line between ignorance and stupidity....! :eek: :D

18. rolland

rolland Fishing Noob

Do we have to limit it to 1? I complain about everything so ill narrow it down.

umm People who don't know what the tuning lane is for, stop traffic sit and wait in the left lane instead of moving to the center.

Littering at the lake, last monday someone actually pooed (SP?) right on the path to get to the fishing spots! theres 70 acres of woods around them and a public rest room 1/2 mile up the road. I know it was a human he left his sock behind, so if anyone sees a 1 socked man walking around milton smack him for me please.

19. Calling tech support for A T @ T, and getting some one in
    Asia or Jordan who can`t speaka da angis. also doesn`t
    know where Pees burg is :p

1 1/2 hrs wasted :(

Oh Well, just some more jobs lost to our friendly foes
    across the big pond.:S

My $.02 s worth.
    Capt Hook