Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Well, Gee Whiz!
657 Posts
At least he put a rock behind the wheel to keep it from rolling back????????? plate looks like it is painted along with the truck and is lacking tail lights, looks like red tape on the back. Front left signal is missing and the rear tire looks like it is lacking tread. Exhaust is missing as well. Only good thing in this picture is the man watching behind the idiot with a few brain cells missing. And it seems to be a nissan?

Bill

·
Here We Go Steelers
1,142 Posts
1. Where is the welder grounded?

2. Why is he leaning against the brace?

3. How is the welder plugged in? If it is plugged in..

4. Is that the welders cord laying across his leg?

·
Well, Gee Whiz!
657 Posts
He isn't leaning on the brace, his position is between the two. The shadow of the pole is beside him. Still an idiot though.

Bill

·
officially unofficial!!!!
2,536 Posts
someone stole his rear bumper while he was under the truck!!!!!!!

·
CJ Cat Attack Pack
1,802 Posts
Looking at the picture, how did he get the truck up that high to begin with, I see the front support with the wood cross, see the one under the bed, just wondering how he got it up that high to begin with looks like nothing overhead, did he manhandle it up that high, heck of guy if he did, I see no jack or overhead lift...........Doc

·
Registered
86 Posts
What is keeping that thing from flopping over onto the sidewalk? I feel however that this picture is obviously a fake. If it were real there would be beer cans laying around and the guys butt crack would be showing ;) :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Since the photo is called "No Hoist" then that's what my guess is as to what the prob is. Not that i know what that means. But that's my guess. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts