Whats the creeks look like?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Im guessing they are muddy and still up. Just wondering and dying to get back to wading.

2. Micro_Mini_Angler

Micro_Mini_Angler live-2-fish

idk, but im dying for u to call me to go with you! lol

3. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

4. Bubba bass bigfoot

i have looked at the site. Just wondering if anyone has seen them.

Yeah i know micro I'll give a call sometime and head out.

It says the Tangy is down. Might hit that sometime soon.

5. bubba the nut is back to normal.........tite lines

6. i Hit up the creek out in Canal winchester and the water was nice and low and warm, caught a nice little sun fish, some rock bass. Although i went to a creek up by big walnut and you couldnt cast a line out without gettin those cotton thingys all over my line which ruined that day, but i have high expectations for the creeks and you should too.

7. Went up to the Kokosing near Howard and the water was fine. My first time there, so I can't comment about relative current speed and depth. The current seemed fast, but again, it might have been normal. I didn't catch anything, but that's mainly because I'm a novice fly-fisherman. I'm learning techniques on a very slow curve. It's a pretty river in pretty country, though, the Kokosing.

8. Bubba bass bigfoot

cool. Lets hope the rain thats coming in is not to much. Looking to get out next weekend got baseball all week. Thanks for the info.

9. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Alum is still high due to flood control measures at the reservoir. It should be full of eyes and skis when it comes back down though.

10. darby is still running pretty good, it is floatable but would be a little fast for what i like. it does a a bit of a stain to it, but has about 8-10 inches visibility, it should be real good by the weekend unless we get a bunch more rain.

11. I drove over it by Harrisburg today and it looks fishable.

12. Yesterday the Scioto was up a little, fast and muddy but caught five smallies. This morning it was about 8" above "normal", still muddy, and only caught a couple dinks.

13. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

Our creeks and rivers look great compared to other places. I woudn't want to be in Iowa right now.

[​IMG]

CG

14. Boy I agree with you on that one.

15. Bubba bass bigfoot

now there is a chance of rain until sunday. Thats when I will be getting out more than likely. Hope its not much.

16. Micro_Mini_Angler

Micro_Mini_Angler live-2-fish

Well im pretty sure that the rain that just passed over will have them up just a bit.;)

17. Bubba bass bigfoot

i think so. Even though central is the only area that got hit.

18. The Darby headwaters got drilled too so it's going to be high for a while.

19. i went out today, The water was high and muddy as to be expected. There was about 1in visibility. Im ready for some sun and some good fishing.