close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

whats everyone doing this weekend?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by NewbreedFishing, May 25, 2007.

1. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

i doubt i fish ...too many crowds and i am burnt out.
    my next move will be river smallies and post spawn Lm on some bigger lake
    will spend time with my kids and have a fish fry on sunday after church.

anyone braving the elements??? and gas prices!!:eek:

2. Burnt out???? I'm not sure I can get burnt out on fishin or even huntin for that matter. Gonna hang with the family a little and cook out and most definately gonna get some fishin in at some point!!!!

3. Girl With A Pole

Girl With A Pole Shakes Favorite Problem

thats the benifits of having a cabin.

private lake
    in circleville

going to do some bass fishing tonight and tomorrow, and catch enough bluegil for bait to do an all nighter of catfishing out past lancaster

then ofcourse, drinkin drinkin drinkin

4. sycamore440

sycamore440 nothing like fishing

Im heading out to indian lake for saturday fun, gonna take a shot at some eyes and maybe a cat or 2. I just loaded up with a bunch of crankbaits today (thank god for a credit card), Sunday will be a good day for a cookout cause i gotta work monday:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  5. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

I am out till tues. so....everyone have a safe and HEAVY weekend of fishing!!

cheers/newbreedmitch

6. I'm going to Vegas baby!!

7. Gotta fix my boat now , shattered my trolling motor prop today in that shallow bay on C.J. Brown ! I fish year around so I know I am an addict !! I remember drilling 14" of ice this winter , this weather feels nice ! I will have a cookout some time this weekend and maybe mix in a little fishin !!

Keep fishin !! ;)

8. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

I Will be fishing there for more trout as theres still lots being caught.every time I go I get my limit.Sunday and Monday ought find me there.less rains.

9. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

not sure but will be fishing. me and my dad will probley wade the darby.

Hope this rain is minnor coming in.

10. Just got back from being a chaperone on my sons end of school year trip to Kings Island:eek: boy those little guys can wear a old man out, on top of that I gotta work all weekend.

11. I'll be saugeye trolling all weekend at IL. My dad's going with me tomorrow morning.

Sycamore440: Make sure you invested in a lure retriever, LOL.

I'll be trolling before sunrise to around 10 am or so,depending on how the old man feels, LOL. We'll be in a maroon and tan Lowe with a huge white mast on the front end,pulling dual planerboards,and trolling the main lake.

Monday: Fish fry. We still have about 40 saugeye fillets leftover from last years motherload,and a quart bag of saugeye cheeks. Yummy!!!

12. Going to fry up the 6 saugeyes i kept from Alum tonight. Cold Refreshments and some loafing ,napping time and maybe sneak back out Monday evening when veryone is leaving!! Be safe out there!!:)

13. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Taking my mother to either Oshay or Alum tomorrow. Gonna be crowded!!

14. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

Gonna get in a little yard work this morning, then heading to a friend's in Gahanna for a fish fry (walleye) and some corn hole, boche and plenty of drinkin...may pull the boat to Erie tomorrow for some eye fishin' and on Monday I am just chillin' out...no work or play...just gonna be lazy! It's good to be me! :)

15. anotherbuckeyefan

anotherbuckeyefan I'm gonna miss her

I will be fishing a farm pond...too many idiots on the public waters this weekend. Hopefully by Monday, my belly will be full of fillets and beer.

Get-em-caught!