Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Eat Em Up Charters
3,616 Posts
Fishing has been very good the past few weeks without the rain for me and my partner. We were out in the rain today fishing and was a little harder at first but we still ended up finding fish catching 14 (2 flatheads, 4 blues, and 8 channels.)

·
I'm Back!
251 Posts
I hit the river this weekend with my daughter and she commented on how it looked like a big lake since there was so little current. Fishing has been pretty good lately for me in general, but I think this rain should improve things even better than it's been.

·
Premium Member
3,416 Posts
Couldn't hurt at Greenup dam,,at least enough to get the turbines going a little more for some current

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well dang, sounds like you guys are tearing them up. I havent made it down to the ohio as much as I'd like to, but I know here on the great miami it doesn't seem like anything even lives in the river anymore. I guess I should pack up and head down there lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Headed out early Sat, shad were scattered but managed to get enough. Set up at the mouth of Laughery Creek. Had a few love taps but none hooked. Moved down river near the island below Aurora and same thing, a few taps and thats it. Its like they were not hungry. Oh well thats fishing, weather was great and was good to be out on the water.Try again next week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts