What would you take? You have 1 minute...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by minnowseinetackle, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Your house is on fire you have 1 minute to get out and you can only take one fishing pole and one lure...What do you take....Hurry no time to choose...I would take my ultralight pole and a beetle spin...how about the rest of you?

2. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

my dog, everything else is a mute point if i don't get out in time.

3. fishingguy

fishingguy The Inferior Fisherman

My jigging rod and a purple hair jig, naturally.:D

4. haha definatly my g. loomis imx and a worm harness of some sort:D cheesy right? ha
    ________
    Cervo

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  5. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

pictures pictures pictures--everything else is replaceable.

6. I'd get my daughter (and maybe the wife too, if there was enough time left:D).
    I've got enough rods, reels and tackle in the detached garage to get by for a while.

7. My All-Star ultra light rod and my tackle box because all my lures are already in there. If there is a fire, I would not go through my tackle box to pick one lure, I would just take the whole thing.

8. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

the POLISH SHAD baby......:p what else...

Attached Files:

9. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

man, just when i finally got that UGLY thing out of my head, here it is again, haunting me. Tom, dont lie, that thing is going to stay in the case all year- your to scared to run it without 85lb wire on it for the steelies :D

10. ezbite

BAAAAHAHAHA BAAAAHAHAHA!!!BAAAAHAHAHA BAAAHAHAHA BAAAHAHAHA

and thats 85 pound mono diameter powerpro:p

11. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

I just saw one of those in the bargain bin for .99 cents and ranked right over it...:D

12. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Tom, you need to go to the new Land Big Fish store, they have some over 20$ crankbaits right up your alley. Man are they beautiful! Everyone should have some. Right straight in front as you walk in. If nothing else, buy one just so you can put the pic on here! :D

13. Fishers of Men, here ya go.
    [​IMG]

14. I wouldn't worry about fishing stuff. My claims adjuster would just have to meet me at BassPro. You know, to replace the thousands of dollars worth of stuff that are now ashes...;)

15. husband says he'd keep a 2 inch floating repella (sp).

16. I'd grab my computer! Can't do without OGF!!!:D :D

17. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

This ranks right up there with the Polish Shad

[​IMG]

18. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

My house has a sprinkler system. You guys give me a quick call if yours goes up , I can always use some more fishing gear. :D

19. ezbite

hey you better let that one out you got trapped in that plastic box soon or it's gonna suffocate.cough.. cough...cough.....:D

20. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned