Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SFC-ARMY
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WENT TO THIS WEB SITE...http://www.precisiontrolling.net/index.html ... AND ORDERED A TROLLERS GUIDE PRO EDITION AN THE DEEP WATER ALSO AN THAT WAS SAT. AN GOT CONFORMATION FROM PAYPAL AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED A CONFORMATION FROM THEM ON MY ORDER AND CALLED TWICE AND STILL NO RESPONCE . I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS COMPANY . NOT SURE IF I SHOULD CANCEL ORDER AN GET IT FROM CABELAS , IF I WOULD HAVE IT WOULD BE AT LEAST HALF WAY HERE , IF NOT HERE . SORRY JUST VENTING .

·
Registered
445 Posts
I WENT TO THIS WEB SITE...http://www.precisiontrolling.net/index.html ... AND ORDERED A TROLLERS GUIDE PRO EDITION AN THE DEEP WATER ALSO AN THAT WAS SAT. AN GOT CONFORMATION FROM PAYPAL AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED A CONFORMATION FROM THEM ON MY ORDER AND CALLED TWICE AND STILL NO RESPONCE . I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS COMPANY . NOT SURE IF I SHOULD CANCEL ORDER AN GET IT FROM CABELAS , IF I WOULD HAVE IT WOULD BE AT LEAST HALF WAY HERE , IF NOT HERE . SORRY JUST VENTING .
nthey are very good people. keep in mind when ordering from precision trolling you are ordering directly from the author, mark. i believe his wife, mari handles the sales end. they may be away fishing or on vacation.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I ordered the Pro Edition by mistake.........I meant to order the Big Water edition. When I recieved the Pro Edition I sent them an email asking if I could return the Pro Edition and exchange for the Big Water. They never replied.

I am in the retail business and this is just poor customer service. If a customer has a question you should at least answer the question. I would not have had a problem if they said no............I just expected a response.

Shame on me for not ordering the right book........shame on them for not having the decency or customer focus to at least respond.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
You ordered something from a mom and pop online on saturday and 4 days later you have not heard. Maybe you're expectations are too high and you need to give them a chance. My personal thought is, if you need something in a hurry, there is no substitute for a bricks and mortar store.

I ordered a Garmin 530S GPS/fishfinder on late friday 6/5, order confirmed 6/7, card charged 6/10, no email whatsoever, called 3 times to be told it's shipped and will get email soon with tracking number, nothing... I need the unit for a fishing venture on 6/26 with time to install and test and wonder if I should have paid the bigger bucks at a store, but i am paying $539 instead of $699. Broadway Photo in NYC. Huge business, I had high expectations, still disappointed by lack of communication. If it comes soon, it will be 2 weeks, bummer.

·
SFC-ARMY
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry about the caps , an I didn't realize they were a small company . I was ticked off about my GM warranty an got impatient and jumped the gun . I just want to apologize to you all an mark and his wife . for being impatient , I was wrong for acting like that. once again I'm sorry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts