close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

what to do with unwanted credit card solictations

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by harry1, Mar 22, 2005.

1. i write no thanks on all the forms. then i take every thing they sent, including the envelop, and return it to them. they pay the postage. i think if everyone did this, it would stop.

2. The wife works for the USPS and she writes "return to sender" on the envelope and puts it back in the mail box. She views it as job security, plus sending all the crap back to the place it came from.

3. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

I just send them the empty envelope back. If you send them the form they still have your info on it from where they sent it to you. Even if your name is not on it there are sometimes barcodes that store your info. Or you could have fun and waste some of their time by filling it out with bogus info like Ivanna Lotamoney, 4u2 Sendmy Way, Richtown OH, 45555 Have fun with them. :)

4. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Tape the envelope to a brick and drop it in a mail box. That'll get them to stop.

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

There are lot sof fun stuff to do, my favorite is to put my friends names & info from GFO on them & then send them back...... Whoops wait, I shouldnt have said that! :D

I dont mind them.

Option A.) Like prev said if you send them back, it's providing the USPS emp job security

Option B.) If you rip it up & throw it away, its providing folks @ Rumpkee & Waste Management job security

Option C.) They make good fire starting tools. I cant begin to tell you how many I've burned at our cabin.

6. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

I keep all of my junk mail in a big box. Once I get the third solicitation from the same company, I take the return envelope, and stuff it with as much junkmail as humanly possible. I also include a letter, stating that they are the official winner of my "junk mail of the month club". I go on to tell them how fortunate they are to be the winner, as it is a very prestigious award.

I close the letter stating that they can increase their chances to win again by sending me more offers.

7. bones

bones blah-blah-blah

i take the info on the inside and send it to another company.i send visa forms back to american express and so on.i get very few now.
    hetfeildinn thats funny :D

8. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

i called i 800 opt out and they will take you off the credit card list. i was getting at least 1 a day . now i don't get any.

9. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

LOL!!!! Nice!