close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

what the hell?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigjohn513, Aug 27, 2005.

1. umf82 posted this:
    Now come on people. I'm sorry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But give me a break. This board has turned into a bored! If it wasn't for nlcat, the board would be almost dead! The catfishing this year isn't exactly stellar and I have been boatless for the last 1 1/2 months. (My own doing- it was time for a major refurbish job.) I was just trying to have a little fun. Seems the first few posters knew that and played along. How the rest of you got to taking it seriously is beyond me. I realize that most of you don't know me at all, but those that do know that I am probably one of the nicest guys you will ever fish with. I just like to poke fun at times when people start to get too serious about an issue. If I offended you, I apologize. Of course, on the same hand, if I offended you, ease up. It's not enough to get upset about.

Oh, and it is true that I am not a Team OGF member or whatever. I just like to fish and make fun of myself for not catching anything of notice. Come down to the Ohio and fish or go to the Eagle Creek pig roast and meet me and you'll see.

It's all just in fun. And no, I don't mean anything by it. It just livens up the board a bit. 600+ views! That's about what the next 5 threads total. Somebody out there liked it.

I'm not bad...

UFM82

and I posted this:yea you are!!!...lol hey btw I got the trout line tied up, you ready?
    You bring the milk jugs and were ready to roll

and that gets a thread locked????

for your information tee, ufm82 and I are both c&r...but all types of fishing talked about here are legal...100%...someone please tell me where the line is

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

I don't think it had anything to do with legalities at all. The original post was locked, and this was a continuation.

3. he was saying he was sorry...im the one that was doing the ribbing,,,delete my post and let his appolgy stand

4. ShakeDown

His apology still stands, as the thread was never deleted. Guys are free to PM each other to work out any differences. We'd just prefer it was kept out of the report areas, as that's not what they are intended for ;)

5. I was wondering the same thing Bigjohn??Seems threads get locked over nothing anymore :( Maybe this long hot summer is getting to people ;) Oh well I guess we will get through it :rolleyes:

6. Everyone take a big CHILL PILL (good lord)

If a chill pill dont work then GROW UP

7. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

or drive up to erie and get a bunch of perch,because the walleye are nonexistant????

8. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

Heck I don't know umf82 at all but I have read enough of his post to know it was a joke. And I fail to see why the post was locked. Are all the mods turning into a bunch of prudes? Sorry if I am offending any of you all. Most of you don't know me at all but the few of you who do know that I am an alright guy. I can take a ribbing as well as give one. I have a sense of humor. Certain people need to lighten up.

9. ShakeDown

We knew he was joking, but a lot of members didn't. If it was posted in the comedy section, it might have had a different effect.

10. ufm82 for new mod?

11. I thought I would throw in my two cents while I still can. I don't post on here much anymore. Not like I used to years ago(you know what I'm talking about). I like it here, but it's just not the same. UFM82 doesn't need me to defend him. He's been around long enough for people to know that he is a good guy and wouldn't intentionally offend someone. I will now go back to my routine of posting when I have a good report or when something moves me to post whichever comes first.