close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What the Heck?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by davycrockett, Apr 24, 2005.

1. davycrockett

davycrockett Fins Feathers Fur

This weather blows!!!(litterally) If we get any more rain I think I'm gonna have to throw the wife and dog in the bassboat and escape in Noah's Ark!! :D This weather will probably throw the fish way out of whack! I guess nice weather is bound to be right around the corner. :eek:

Dave

2. well atleast you have rain. i woke up this morning with snow on the ground. It was 80 the other day. and now its snowing again. we even already mowed the grass. so the fish are probly realy confused and so am i. only in ohio do you run the ac and the heat in the same day. i like variety

j

3. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

i couldnt beleive my eyes when i woke up this morning.... we have about 5" of snow out there!

4. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

Tell me about it. Last Wednesday I planted my 11 tomato plants and 50 strawberry plants. Woke up this morning and they had snow on top of them. Keep in mind I started all these plants from seeds about 2 months ago in the house. So much for my garden this year. :mad:

5. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

That's why they say the estimated last frost date is May 15 :D

It's been a while since we've had snow this late in April, but not uncommon.