What pond is it??

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by seanb19, Jun 26, 2008.

1. There is a lake in Goodyear Heights that I wish I could fish. If you make a left off of East Market St. onto Goodyear Blvd. the lake is on the right side of the road about a 1/2 mile before you get to Brittain Rd. It is all fenced in, the pond appears to be very clean and has some really nice lily pads. I feel like it would be a fishersmans dream. I believe the roads that are by it are N. Johns Ave and Pondview. Man I wish I could fish there.

Here is the link to see the lake: http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8...345,-81.475285&spn=0.003349,0.006523&t=h&z=17

2. fishinrudy

fishinrudy Part time fisherman

Owned by GoodYear Tire and Rubber according to Summit Co Auditor Site and address is 186 GOODYEAR BLVD , AKRON 44305

3. I'd contact Goodyear. Considering the neighborhood, they'll probably tell you no so that you don't get mugged or step on a needle and file a lawsuit. Not the best area in the world. I've driven past that spot several times before and considered stopping, then I came to my senses and found a safer a neighborhood.