close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What? No Chicken?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PoleSnatcher, Oct 19, 2004.

1. Just got back from the great KFC with our drive thru order. Orded 2 3pc strip meals, take them out of the bag and only one of them has chicken.

How the %&%&#%& do you forget teh chicken at KFC? That's kinda like ordering Pizza Hut only to get the breadsticks.

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Yeah we ordered from there the other day here at work, and we ordered a bucket of chicken and said we wanted a large (or family size) potato wedge. The lady said real snotty like that they did not have large orders only single orders. So instead of ordering the normal family sized meal, we had to order chicken and 4 separate wedge orders. I thought that was goofy.

3. the drive thru chick wasn't too bad looking :)

about teh only plus

4. I'm just about done with all fast food! It is NOW the exception when the order is right. I think that both the service and quality of ALL fast food has fallen drastically in the past few years. Call them and complain, and ask for a credit. You will get free food next time, but the order will still probably be wrong!

5. "J"

"J"

We always call them on it and give them the chance to make it right, last time KFC screwed up we recieved 20 wings for our trouble, kind helps take the sting out of the mistake. "J"

6. hey Burger King closed the doors in Z-twn,Newark and Heath and I think in Coshocton. just up and locked up!!no more Whoppers!!!! :( :confused: :eek:

7. Fast food :eek: Not here in Enon. We have a McDonalds that you have to pull over and starve for your big mac. How can the #1 menue item be out? If they do have your order you will set in line for 9 minutes, yes timed it over and over again. Dont go there much anymore.

8. About 8 years ago, I got a 2 cheeseburger meal from McD's and there was NO MEAT on the sandwiches. I was HOT to say the least. But, I have RARELY gone back to any since then, unless it's an absolute emergency.

9. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Remember the punch line ???
    :confused:
    Did you look under the pickle ? :eek:

10. Fish2day

Fish2day member

Went to Wendy's and ordered a cheeseburger with "just ketchup" on it. I have been asking myself ever since if it was me who screwed up in the way i ordered or if they messed up by putting ketchup on a bun and serving it to me (no meat no cheese).

What's your opinion?

11. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

polesnatcher,the wendys in circleville has to be the worst fast food joint around.i can't remember the last time i was there and didn't get a screwed up order.i honestly think that they figure people in the drive thru will just eat what ever they give them.not me though.
    the last time i was in the drive through the girl gave me the "welcome to wendys,may i take your order?" routine.i said "is that really necessary,i never get what i order anyway!" :D

12. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Man, you,re killin' me! Lol Thats a riot! Next time order the jumbo smashed taters and let the drive thru dude wear it!!!! Do the Sanders man proud bro!!!!
    Jeffmo, I,m spittin' beer all over!!!!! Bwahahahahahaha!! Sorry guys! Bwahahahahahahhahahaha!!! OH Jeeze!!! Bwahahahahhahahahahahhahaha! Raider and Red(.)(.) :D Sorry!!!! Bwahahahahahhahaha!!!!!

13. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Didn,t mean to be a smart a$$ but I had a bad day and you guys fixed it!! Lol. OMG Red just yelled" it can,t be that funny!!!" Oh man, "wheres the @##!%^^ chicken dude!" Bwahahahahahha! Bwahahahahahahha!!!!
    You guys have started a great drive thru WTH happened to my order dude thread!!!! bWAHAHAHHAHHA! Come on OGF people, lets hear it!!!!
    Raider and Red(.)(.) :D :D :D :D

14. i can understand why rooster doesn't like kfc. i heard grandma'a fried chicken almost put kfc out of business. she had bigger breasts.

15. Its KFCs answer to the Donatos no dough pizza, the no chicken chicken platter.:D

16. catking

catking Banned

The wife stopped at Friches Big Boy the other night , and when I opened the box with my sandwich , they forgot to put the meat on a bun. No kidding, no freakin bun :rolleyes: .......... DA KING !!!~**~

17. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

I took the Family to McDonalds a few summers ago, we ordered ice cream cones and the person taking our order asked me "If I wanted ketsup and mustard with that".. :confused: :confused:

Still baffles the mind to this day. :eek: :eek:

18. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

stories to tell,but one of my favorites is the "quarterback manager" trip to mickey d's.
    remember when they used to put the little stickers on you bag?you know,the "double checked for accuracy" ones.
    i'm working with my son anddecide to run out and get us some quick cheap lunch(the old 2 big macs for 2 bucks deal).hit the drive thru and ordered 4 big macs,2 fries,and 2 drinks.i grabbed the bagged and went back to the job,only to find i'm short 2 big macs :rolleyes:
    after checking my bill,sure eneough they charged me for 4.back to mickey d's i go.walk in(with my bag and the little sticker still on it) and tell the girl i'm short 2 sandwiches.she gets the manager,and i say "i was shorted 2 sandwiches,so someone must not have "double checked".
    she then,in a nasty tone,says "i personally checked that order,and it was right".not caring for her arrogant reply,i answered "well,then,you must be the dumbass that can't count,so give me my food".
    i did make a great catch when she dropped back in the pocket and fired them at me though :eek: :D
    what an arm :D

19. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

With the exception of Wendy's, I gave up on fast food a long time ago just for this reason, and they may be next.
    Just two weeks ago I stopped for lunch at a Wendys and ordered the "Big Bacon Classic" to go. As always once I got outside to check the order, no bacon. Back in I go and the cashier say's is there a problem. I said yes, I ordered a Big Bacon Classic, but I got a Big Invisible Bacon Classic. She checks the reciept and say's yes you did, sir! She hands it back to the preparer who opens it and looks at the bun and proclams, "This is a Big Bacon Classic". I respond with, Okay, but where's the Bacon. :D
    The cashier then says, oh now I see why you called it a Big Invisible Bacon Classic :rolleyes:

Have you ever notice the picuture's in fast food resturants and how nice the sandwiches look. Then when you order, it usually has the meat hanging off one side of the bun, lettuce and tomato hanging to the other side and no where near the amount of ingredients as shown on the picture. :eek: That really disappointing!

20. fffffish

fffffish Muskie 1 Trolling Thunder

Picked up and order of 10 double cheese burgers from McDonalds for work and when I gave them out 3 of them did not have meat.