close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

what kind of atv do you have?

Discussion in 'ATV's' started by bigjohn513, Jun 27, 2005.

1. I have an artic cat 500 4x4...been a great bike, bought new in may 2001

2. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

I bought a Polaris Ranger last November.

I use it for hunting and ice fishing, I love it, so far.

Sunrise on Hubbard Lake Michigan

Attached Files:

3. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

6 miles out on Saginaw Bay

Attached Files:

4. Polaris 400 4x4----herds cows great!!!!plus goes up hills!!!lol! :D

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

6. Here ya go...nice bike...

[​IMG]

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

'02 Honda Racher 350 (2 wheel drive) my dad has the 4x4 same model/same year. They both will haoul tons of corn to the deer feeders as well as bring the dead deer out of the woods on the racks.

Have had : '85 Suzuki 185 (bought new)-GREAT for the year
    '97 Polaris Trail Boss 250 (bought new)-Didnt Like Much At All, some ended up stealing it, was treated so badly at my local Polaris dealership, I went out the same day & bought the Honda w/ the insurance $ & got a loan for the rest.

8. I have a 500 scrambler. It has been overheating for the last 3 years. It has been bored out before. After that it started overheating. since then it has had every cool system part replaced. My only guess is that they have thin walls and after being bored out it is worse. but i dont want to replace the block. Any other ideas??????

9. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I have an 05 Honda Rancher 350 4x4 also have the snow plow to have fun with in the winter!

10. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

I have a camo '04 Suzuki Vinson.

Attached Files:

11. big_fish

big_fish the fish whisperer

we have 2 suzuki ozarks best quads I have ever ownedwe usualy ride 3 days a week and hit alot of mud and I can't say enough about these little bikes

12. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

\m/ 350 YAMAHA WARRIOR \m/

13. Mine is a pair of Red Wing size 15 boots. They take me into the deer and drag the deer back out. I have had these in mud holes and up mountains that even the 700s with their all their ground clearance can't match.

14. I have a 400 Yamaha Kodiak,4x4,utility bike.Been a real good bike.

15. i have a 2005 kawasaki 750 big brute very nice quad. has lots of power

16. bronzebackyac

bronzebackyac Crick Smallie Fisherman

Yeah bassn8er I have the same Quad; 2001 kodiak 400. I love it. Has been a really nice tool for deer season. Bought it from a buddy who let it sit in his garage for two years. He wanted a big screen TV (lazy) and I wanted an ATV(fun) so 2K bucks flashed in his face and it was mine. Still worth at least 3k. Just don't have the heart to sell her. I would be cussing myself come deer season lol...

17. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Have to update my ATV status. The girlfriend bought herself a Suzuki Z250 sportbike.........or something like that :eek:

Awesome bike for sure.....Whole new world from riding the utility bike though. Already flipped it twice while climbing hills :D

18. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

I have a Polaris 325 Magnum 4 X 4 . I use it for deer hunting, snow plowing and for pulling my Lawn tractor out of the mud when I get it stuck in the back yard. It's a life saver when I have to haul a deer from way back in the woods.

19. I have the same machine as whaler. It's been good for just about everything.